Is your heating system a little worse for wear? Whether it's cycling too much, not enough, or not at all, you need reliable heating repair in Woodruff, SC. At MD Heating & Air Conditioning, we can help you understand what's happened and what your options for repair are.
Common Heating Issues
Has your heating system had these issues? For example, does your heater have,
- Cold Air? If you only experience blasts of cold air from your vents or ducts, you might have dirty air filter, leaky ducts, pilot light problems or no fuel.
- Continuous Air? First, make sure you have set your thermostat to auto. If that does not solve the issue, you likely have thermostat or blower issues.
- Uneven Air? If some rooms are colder than others, you might have bad or dirty ducts or air filters. We’ll replace the air filters and clean out the ducts for even temperatures.
- Burning Air? If your heater smells like a fireplace every time it runs, you might have dust built up or a dirty filter. A professional can ensure that nothing’s wrong with your heater.
- No Air? If your heater just won’t work, you might have an issue with the thermostat, air filter or circuit breaker. In any case, you likely need a professional to check things out.
Whatever the issue you have with your heater, rely on us.
Maintenance & Repairs
- Compete Duct System Design Load Calculations
- Testing Complete System Diagnostics
Air Conditioning Services
AC Services (including condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
- Air Conditioning Installation Service
- Repair Indoor Air Quality Systems
- Mobile Home Systems Package Systems
- Ductless Splits